We've got a fantastic new role for a client of ours who are reputable, well established and work with majority of high street retailers. They are looking for a PLM & Design Systems Manager to help support across PLM project management, issue troubleshooting, rolling out new software and supporting suppliers PLM systems.
Based in central London you will be working with majority of teams within the business acting as the key support for all new business requirements e.g. API's, 3D software, and PLM. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and who are knowledgeable, reliable, confident and hardworking.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Order Management & Project Management post go live eg. support for Vendor Portal & new reporting.
- Regular meetings with project teams.
- Support for any new business requirements - eg APIs between 3D software and PLM
- PLM support - Issue troubleshooting and management- escalating system or reporting errors to PLM vendor support team and working with IT team (NetEssense) regarding browser issues, server reboots.
- New user set up / deactivating leavers, monthly super user meetings & training.
- Setting up new customers, seasons, suppliers etc in PLM.
- Clients MPD management (Supplier PLM system) - monthly meeting with users, support for issues - liaising with clients supplier toolkit support, new release management.
- Managing stage 1 of 3D design roll out with jerseywear design team - working with 3D vendor, designers and IT team (NetEssence).
- Design tools Project Management - facilitating Adobe training and tools, design archiving management project.
- Archiving project management - Organising assets - re-location of shared information, re-structing folders within Company Drive.
- Previous experience within a PLM & Design Systems Manager role.
- Incredibly computer literate, with excellent computer skills and an understanding of Vision software.
- Strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise a busy workload and multi task.
- The ability to work independently and as a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic communication skills, representing the company when speaking with clients and the ability to speak to all levels within the business.
- This role requires someone who is tactful, super-efficient, and flexible with a 'can do' attitude.
- Detail Oriented.