An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PA /Office Manager to join our client, a Luxury menswear brand to support the CEO and Creative Director whilst taking on additional projects including assisting with fashion shows, sponsorship events, and liaising with PR agencies based in their Central London studio .
This role would suit someone for someone with previous fashion experience working in a similar role who is looking for an opportunity to take on additional responsibility and is highly organised and holds an air of authority in their day to day work.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Support Directors with diary management , travel and areas of project management
- Ensure the office is running smoothly and organizing refreshments for meetings
- Involvement with fashion shows and London fashion week
- Assist with organising sponsorship for events and interview requests for PR
- Support other senior management with project and admin work
- Assist with some personnel and recruitment when needed
- 2 years Team Administration / PA experience in a fashion environment
- Highly organised ,agile and adaptable in your approach to work
- Able to prioritise all tasks
- Understanding of PR would be beneficial
- Keen interest in the world of fashion
- Someone who is authoritative , reliable and will enjoy being part of a fun work culture