If you are an experienced Account Manager and have worked with or for ASOS on Ladieswear this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
My client is looking to grow their business with ASOS and is looking for an experienced manager who is trend aware, great at building relationships and can use inside knowledge and initiative along with market intelligence to potentialize sales. An affinity with Athleisure or loungewear would be a bonus but not essential.
The role has the potential to be very flexible and would suit someone who wants to work part-time or to balance a new account with other business.
My client is a successful supplier to major retailers across the industry, with manufacturing based in Sri Lanka. They are part of a large multinational group with a solid business going from strength to strength.
The successful applicant will be able to show evidence of growing business through strong product development, relationship building and strategic thinking and an ability to problem solve to get results.
Both opportunities are part time
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Plan and develop strategies that balance customers' (ASOS or Next) expectations and company's objectives
- Implements strategic plans to grow sales.
- Monitor market trends, develop product to capitalise on the companys manufacturing strengths.
- Plan and coordinate with ASOS for product launches and seasonal opportunities.
- Understand ASOS/Next performance, best and worst sellers and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges
- Presenting product and new opportunities in a way that engages buyers and increases sample to sales hit rate.
- Managing budgets and sales targets.
- Understand trend, competition and other market factors that affect buying decisions
- Must have worked with / for ASOS
- Proven working experience in sales/business development
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices
- Strong listening, presentation, and decision-making skills
- Great at building relationship with buyers and other key partners internal and external.
- Great communicator
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work independently
- Available to travel to meeting when required