Calling fashion Merchandise Admin Assistants to join a fun and vibrant brand! This is a great opportunity to join a business that will invest in your learning and development as the business continues to grow so can your career. A fantastic time to join this is a sustainable and eco- friendly fashion brand expanding internationally.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Create reports for the Merchandiser and business. Assess the data provided to check the validity, relevance and accuracy of the data provided.
- Manipulate the reports and analyse the information to formulate conclusions.
- Input appropriate analysis attributes against products to enable reports to be generated.
- Create reports Support E-Commerce to create Seasonal Promotional Plans.
- Support E-Commerce to create Seasonal Budget plans by month for Online Business
- Monitor in-season Consumer performance at line level and performance against budget
- Produce monthly line report to monitor style performance and identify opportunities.
- Produce Monthly Sales Report for On-line (at Gender/category level). Identifying areas for opportunity/de-risk if necessary.
- Assist in managing stock between Consumer, Trade and Universal to ensure the stock is channelled correctly to maximise sales.
- Produce Seasonal Sales Plans by Category
- Create Seasonal Option Plans by Category (monitor options vs plan at through the range planning process)
- Provide necessary Trend Analysis (to include Seasonal Best Sellers) to support Designers in making sound Buying/Design decisions.
- Propose the Seasonal Buy quantities by style for the Consumer Business (using the Trade Best Sellers for guidance and previous sales performance/sell through's by style for Consumer)
- Provide all size ratio's for consumer purchases, based on previous performance.
- Work with the merchandiser to create appropriate reports and analysis for the TAA's to assist in the range proposal for key accounts.
- Support growth of both the Trade and Consumer business by providing all necessary analysis/reports required to make profitable decisions.
- Experienced in a similar level merchandising role, within a multi-channel clothing business, ideally within childrenswear and/or a small entrepreneurial business.
- Creative and innovative thinker and 'out of the box' problem solver with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail. This quality really is exceptionally important for this role as you will be working across two businesses and contributing to the building of relationships between them.
- Self-motivated and keen to take responsibility for your own area.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly numerate with strong excel skills
- A good working knowledge of all MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.