Calling all Junior Merchandisers and Merchandisers who are looking to relocate to sunny Australia!
We are working with a gorgeous, feminine, well established ladieswear and accessories brand who are looking for a Merchandisers that are confident, analytical minded and driven with over 4 years' experience and above.
You will be responsible of managing forecasts, stock, and orders with the goal of maximising sales and profit. If you love analysing data, product sales, and can detect commercial movement, this could be the opportunity for you.
Based in Australia, this brand offer a competitive salary, relocation package, sponsorship as well as other perks and benefits.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work collaboratively with other departments to define and execute the product strategy to develop collections in line with the overall brand image, fashion vision, quality standards, and worldwide market needs.
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve sales plans and margin/profit targets for the department.
- Constantly seeking opportunities to maximise both intake and profit margin against plan.
- Present in weekly and seasonal trade meetings with Senior Management.
- Review all regional "open to buy", sales plans, and order/re-order schedules in order to align local business plans to global category strategy.
- Liaise with the supply base to innovate solutions and processes within production planning and critical path management.
- At least 4 years' experience in a Merchandising / Planning in a fashion retail business
- Excellent analytical skills and be highly numerate.
- Strong computer skills, in particular, Excel and other MS Office applications. Knowledge of reporting tools is desirable.
- The ability to prioritise and react positively to working under pressure and with changing demands.
- Positive, enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player with an open-minded approach.
- Excellent communication skills.