I've got a fantastic new role with a successful client of mine who is a leading supplier to Inditex. They are looking for a creative and talented Menswear Graphic Designer.
Based in London, you'll be working across accounts such as Zara, C&A to name a few where you'd be designing commercial yet trend lead prints. This role will enquire travel to Europe every few months and once to Asia.
We are looking for someone with experience, who is enthusiastic, and a commercial print and graphic fashion designer with experience in menswear multi-product who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for a Graphic Designer who has previously worked within a similar role for the fashion industry and is looking for a new challenging position.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work closely with a team of Garment Designers to develop correct graphic handwriting.
- Design and develop innovative and creative on-trend graphics.
- Work collaboratively with the print Designer & Garment Designers in ensuring suitable graphics are being used.
- Responsible for checking strike off's and pantone approvals.
- Attend customer meetings, with regular travel to Europe.
- Work to customer design briefs with a versatile and adaptable handwriting.
- Constantly be researching the latest trends across social media, Instagram, Tik Tok, Blogs, WGSN, catwalks - all platforms.
- Closely monitoring the market as well as competitor activity.
- Liaise with overseas factories.
- Able to produce high quality work to targets and tight deadline.
- Have an eye for colour and texture.
- Must have a commercial trend led portfolio showcasing inspirational graphics, prints, slogans and motif's.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Graphic Designer across menswear product - preferable worked with Inditex but not a necessity.
- Will have experience of producing artwork of a print ready commercial standard - placement print and motif design experience.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Good communication skills and a confident presenter when presenting findings and print designs to clients.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Adapt on computer programs including Adobe and Illustrator
- Creative and enthusiastic.