Our client is an British heritage luxury classic fashion brand based in Mayfair and they are actively recruiting a Formal Menswear Designer Manager to join their team. You will be required to work with Creative the Director to determine Seasonal Colour Palettes , Seasonal Mood and Seasonal Theme
- Manage London based Design Team
- Coordinate design processes with Team
- Follow the development critical path
- Initial fabric research and sourcing of sampling and collection fabrics
- Generation of design ideas for all Menswear apparel products including Outerwear, Tailoring, Shirts, Knitwear, Trousers, Jersey and Ties
- Preparation of garment specifications
- Attendance of fit meetings for Menswear
- Work closely with Product and Men's Licensee/Suppliers
- Presentation of Menswear at Far East Merchandise meeting
- Approve Far east Menswear products
- Designing of additional Far East Menswear product
- Conceptualization of seasonal Lookbook
- Initial merchandising concept for Merchandise meeting/Sales period
- Liaise with Product Manager for European seasonal collection
Must have a degree or equivalent of qualification in fashion/design and demonstrate a flair for Menswear.
Fluent Italian an advantage
Must be able to demonstrate several years' work experience in Menswear design with a Luxury brand.
Computer literate including CAD.