Our client is a leading supplier and manufacturer of innovative and high-quality products strong and experienced activewear designer across ladieswear to come on board and support the growth of the company.
This person must already be an established activewear designer and preferably would have worked on both supplier and retail side. Designing for sport athletes and influencers you must have a very commercial yet trend driven portfolio.
In this role you will be working autonomously on your own accounts but be part of an established team of Designers and report into the Director.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identify emerging fashion trends and creating trend presentations.
- Create mood boards colour palette, design, fabric board and trim boards and final tech packs.
- Great fabric and technical knowledge of the activewear market.
- Assist the Garment Tech and Buyer in fit sessions.
- Liaise with overseas factories daily.
- Responsible for development of styles in accordance with the business and the customer requirements.
- Manage sampling development.
- Required to work in a fast-paced environment, high volume design/development.
- Previous supplier or retail experience within activewear with a strong commercial eye.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Highly competent Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop skills.
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and highly technical.