Our client is a leading womenswear supplier of Outerwear, Tailoring and Soft Separates supplying to many mid-market high street retailers. They are looking for an ambitious Junior Wholesale Merchandiser to be based in their based in Hertfordshire only 30 minutes from Kings cross This is an ideal job for someone with a years' experience in product or merchandising looking to develop their career.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Liaising with retail customers regarding any issues
- Dealing with overseas factories
- Updating and monitoring the critical path
- Chasing up samples and lab dips
- Bulk fabrics
- Order placements and updates
- General admin and updates within the merchandising department
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path is also essential
- Previous experience working with a production role is essential
- This is an ideal job for someone with a years' experience looking to develop their career.