As one of the fastest-growing brands in the UK, our client is on the hunt for a creative Junior Graphic Designer to help support the growth of their brand. Based in London Paddington they are looking for a Graphic Designer who can translate their physical product experience and vision into marketing and social visuals, communications and materials that engage and excite our customers, stakeholders and investors.
From icons, illustrations, images and gifs, to presentations, social media posts and adverts - you'll work out what is the most appropriate output and produce something that WOWs customers, clearly communicates our products and improves customer engagement.
You'll report to the Chief Marketing Officer but collaborate with the whole team. They're a start-up and still a relatively small team, so you'll perform a multi-faceted role and have lots of autonomy.
Main Responsibilities include:
- You'll work with UX, brand and marketing to create marketing and social media content, but also support the wholesale and B2B teams with display stands and posters.You'll receive and discuss briefs from the team and translate these into storyboards for review before creating polished articles
- You'll explore a range of solutions for any given brief, to ensure we deliver the most appropriate format
- You'll work collaboratively with others in the team to deliver the right solutions
- You'll produce a wide range of materials, including but not limited to
- Printed materials (leaflets, posters etc.)
- Product packaging
- Motion graphics and videos
- You'll ensure that your outputs are built in a way that they are re-usable where appropriate - driving efficiencies within the team
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables - delivering quality on time
- Drive constant improvement in best practices, design and innovation
- Passion for communication and design
- You'll be enthusiastic and keen to learn
- You'll be inquisitive and always on the lookout for new and better ways to communicate ideas and solutions
- Confident talking to stakeholders, gathering requirements for materials and presenting them back
- You'll be able to produce clear narratives for the materials you create and provide visual aids for early discussions such as storyboards
- You'll be experienced using the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and possibly Adobe After Effects
- You'll have an impressive portfolio displaying a wide range of materials
- You'll have relentless drive to provide the most appropriate and beautiful output possible
- Up to 2 years experience in motion/graphic design based roles, or a strong portfolio of work to show capabilities