A new opportunity has arisen for a Junior Garment Technologist covering jersey and woven ladieswear.
Based in London, this is to work with a renowned and highly successful supplier to a multitude of leading retailers and e-tailers in the UK. Offering both short and long lead time they are looking for someone who is eager to grow and learn, who is passionate about achieving the best quality fit.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Support the Senior Garment Technologist in managing the fit and seal process through to production.
- Measuring samples and pre-production samples.
- Attending fit meetings with customers
- Write fit comments accurately and send to overseas factories.
- Knowledge of critical path management, adhering to critical path deadlines.
- Working closely within internal design and merchandising teams.
- Liaise regularly with customers regarding fit comments, specs/requirements.
- Ideally 2 years' experience working across jersey and woven apparel.
- Good understanding of garment construction.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Organised with problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work to key deadlines in line with critical path.