We are working an exciting and growing business within the fashion industry who work across high-profile, well-established brands.
They are looking for a Junior Designer to help support across design and development across loungewear, underwear and socks. You'll need to be self-motivated, passionate and a team player who is ahead of the trends.
This role offers hybrid working and to be part of a lovely team.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop ranges across sleepwear, underwear and socks.
- Create mood boards and carry out trend/ market research.
- Create tech packs and communicate directly with suppliers.
- Manage samples and give comments to factories.
- Work alongside garment tech/ production team to develop garments.
- Responsible for sample management- organising, photographing, and tracking the progress.
- Managing & Dealing with Design submissions to Licensee partners on their portals.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage the critical path
- Relevant design experience within a similar role or category.
- Fashion design degree or similar qualification.
- Skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team.
- Knowledge of garment construction.
- Excellent time management and calendar skills.