Seeking a HR Business Partner for an incredibly successful, large retail group. I am looking for someone to join their lovely HR team who can support the development and delivery of the HR Strategy and drive the people and culture.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS INTERIM
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the wider people strategy is understood and that local plans are aligned with the broader strategy
- Coaching and developing line managers to become confident and self-sufficient in first line HR matters
- Supporting line managers with performance improvement and development programmes to deliver a robust succession plan
- Actively identify gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to improve ways or working or negate risk
- Implementing initiatives to develop high employee engagement and good behaviours
- Analysing HR key targets and proposing actions for improvements
- Supporting recruitment for critical roles or key talent to ensure roles are filled to the highest standard
- Anticipates and plans HR projects efficiently
- Manage employee cases in-line with local legislation
- Support with organisational design including restructures and consultation processes
- Manage all induction and on-boarding of new starters
- Help to identify management development needs and ensure that they are effectively communicated and built into the business's development plans
- Champion the Groups Apprenticeship initiatives & Graduate schemes to encourage enthusiastic participation in and completion of the programmes
- Keeping up to date with employee legislations, making commercial recommendations when required
- Managing change management activities as required and advise and guide on re-organisations, restructurings, redundancies and transfers
- Use business results and HR data to monitor key performance indicators; identifying trends and implications for the business and to propose and recommend interventions for improvement.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in people management, reinforcing the importance of coaching, continuous and honest feedback and taking self-ownership for personal development.
- Experience of working within a commercially focused multi-site preferably retail or hospitality business
- Excellent technical ER knowledge and up to date knowledge of employment law
- Credible. Strong influencing and communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to adapt communication style appropriately.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in core areas of ER, people development, talent acquisition, talent management, compensation and benefits and employee engagement
- An evident level of understanding and knowledge of equality, diversity & inclusion, equal opportunities, GDPR and the need for confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail. Analytical and the ability to effectively disseminate data
- CIPD desired yet not essential if relevant experience in the role