We've got a fantastic new opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join the most wonderful and friendly team! We are working with a market leading fashion company who is looking for either a a HR Manager/Senior HR Specialist/or HRBP looking for their next challenge!
The responsibilities of the role are varied which includes HR, L&D and Performance Management for two companies (globally).
Based in Hertfordshire this company is offering a competitive salary, 1 day a week hybrid working as well as other perks and benefits.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the business leaders to assess, diagnose, plan and implement strategic talent and HR solutions to support business strategy.
- Leading Employees' experience journey (employees' engagement, motivation and recognition programs).
- Manage a HR Associate maintains accurate Human Resources administration, including job descriptions, organisational charts, onboarding, and policies and ensuring compliance with GDPR as applicable
- Develop HR Associate's skills and strengthen HR function's competency.
- Work with the business to build our talent pipeline, foster cross-divisional talent sharing and implement our talent development processes and solutions.
- Develop an overall training plan to meet the current and planned requirements of the organisation.
- Design and implement talent and organization plans, including talent management, training, organization effectiveness, org design, culture, leadership development and change management.
- Managing performance management cycle and educating managers.
- Facilitate leadership team meetings, leadership alignment, connecting the dots at the strategic level.
- Provide support and guidance for managers and staff on company's benefits, policies and systems.
- Supporting Senior Managers in their development and development of their teams.
- Must have a strong HR background.
- Must have good communications skills both written and oral and can communicate confidently with all levels of the business.
- Be a proactive worker.
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent.
- Generalist HR professional.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage own workload.
- Friendly, caring and a team player!