This highly established luxury leather and accessory manufacture is a name that truly stands for unmatched Quality, Reliability, and an unparalleled service. Having more than 50 years of experience supplying leading super brands, our client is a reputed exporter of Premium Leather and Handicraft Items to countries around the world with a World Class-Manufacturing Infrastructure. They are currently looking to recruit a Head of Sales who can introduce and expand the business selling to the European luxury and premium brands.
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport
- Arrange meetings with the brands to encourage the company to manufacture/produce their leather accessories, bags and packaging materials.
- Be the intermediate between the Asian factories and the luxury brands
- Research organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Find and develop new markets and opportunities within the UK and Europe.
- Manages communications between the luxury brands purchasing and procurement senior management teams
- Oversee meeting preparations including design & Development
- Attends meetings with customers
- You must have current contacts with leading luxury brands within the handbag and small leather goods department ideally across the EU and the rest of the world.
- Previous experience essential with Luxury wholesale sales preferably leather bags, small leather goods and packaging
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Need to work independently.
- They will visit their accounts as required.
- Overseas travel involved