A fantastic opportunity has become available to be part of the global launch of 2 fashion / jewellery brands. The role is to join a incredibly successful and well established brand with a strong 30 year history in the market.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- You will own the Customer Funnel for the brands, working with the product team and the commercial managers to deliver the strategic plan.
- Leading a small team, you will also work closely with the VC, CEO and Leadership Board to bring our two newest brands and their amazing product ranges to life through all channels.
- You will be responsible for driving the creative content, marketing, PR, social media, customer trade plan, partnerships and other marketing strategies.
- You will also ensure we create and stay true to our brand Mission and Vision.
- Working with the VC / CEO and key stakeholders in the development of the brands identity
- Managing and executing all marketing concepts, across a variety of different channel
- Develop and deliver the brand marketing strategy and manage relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver on this
- Researching market trends and interpreting them for the brands messaging
- Growing our social media presence using all relevant platforms, ensuring that content is engaging and varied
- Working with agreed influencers/celebrities to grow awareness and conversion
- Influencing the presentation of the brands across all channels to market - digital and physical
- Innovating and moving our brands forward through new creative concepts whilst staying true to the essence of the brands
- Ensure that all creative assets are of a high quality and are a perfect reflection of the brands visual identity and TOV
- Own the relationship with third parties (influencers, agencies, licensors etc..) to deliver agreed strategies
- You will come from a retail or fashion environment and have an attitude for excellence, unstoppable creative flair and passion for world class delivery.
- You need to be experienced in taking the lead and developing brands through creating the customer journey and maximizing commercial channels.
- hands on approach - this is a brand new venture for our business which will require you to be working in the detail to produce results
- Experience in working at a fast pace, self-starter and self-motivator
- Significant experience in a similar role with a proven track record of delivering great brand marketing and content
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound competitor knowledge, you know what the drivers of brands are and how to balance this through commercial communications
- Confident in working with analytics and performance metrics
- Business or marketing degree - not essential