We've got a great new role for a Head of HR to join a successful large multinational company with world-class manufacturing facilities.
Based in Bangladesh, you will be responsible for HR aspects across all Bangladesh locations and will be well versed in RMG. You will oversee recruitment, budgeting, training and development, annual performance reviews and ensuring HR policies and practices are in alignment with social compliance.
We are looking for someone who can act as a true business partner, is grounded and practical continually looking to add value to the business.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of HR for all Bangladesh locations, overseeing all plant HR teams.
- Ensure proper recruitment for all levels across all locations within the timeline.
- Ensure HR policies and practices in alignment with social compliance standards at all plants, working in collaboration with compliance team.
- Annual performance management system - salary increments / promotions / transfers and coaching, developing the Bangladesh HR Team.
- Responsible for the entire payroll management for Bangladesh and ensuring of all rights and benefits based on local law.
- Training & Development plan & guide to support upskilling workers.
- Support and lead social sustainability agendas of customers - work in collaboration with the compliance team to develop and execute programs.
- Lead HR information / management reports to the global team.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience across HR who is well versed in RMG due to this being an operational role.
- Degree in HR is preferred.
- Problem solver who converts business problems into HR solutions and act as a true business partner.
- A go getter with a positive mindset and can-do attitude who is grounded and practical.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with good attention to detail.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must.