We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Fashion to join a well known Global Trend Forecasting agency.
Working alongside a team of content creators, designers, data analysts, advisory consultants etc…, the role is to implement content strategy and translate it into actionable plans for new fashion product development. The right candidate will be an inspiring and creative thought leader with an extensive knowledge of the global fashion market across all categories. You'll be creating and presenting your own world class content while leading, curating and editing content from a global team of product experts.
You will be joining a dynamic, high performing team who welcome people of all backgrounds and identities and promote a diverse inclusive culture for colleagues and customers.
There is a clear opportunity for career development to the next level in this role.
This business supports flexible working but the role requires meetings in London on a weekly basis.
Main Responsibilities :
- Creation and implementation of the content strategy
- Creating actionable plans for new fashion product development
- Leading a team and collaborating to produce world class content
- Trend forecasting using data and insights and interpreting into tangible themes
- Great communication through written and verbal channels
- Presenting concepts and strategies to internal and external customers up to C-suite level
- Strong people management - up to 6 direct reports
- Inspiring and creative thought leadership across global fashion markets, multi categories
- Extensive knowledge of the global fashion market and the skills to assimilate client challenges and turn them into commercial opportunities.
Person Requirements :
- Significant and relevant Fashion Consultancy experience
- Extensive experience working with Global fashion clients
- Can clearly demonstrate experience of working on product strategy and innovation within a consultancy or market intelligence business
- Or an experienced and strategic senior editor versed in shaping and implementing content strategy at a senior level in a B2B fashion content business.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills with confidence and presence
- Great collaborator and an empathic people leader