I've got a fantastic new role, our client who is one of the fastest-growing brands in the UK are looking for an experienced Head of Customer Acquisition to help support the growth of their brand. This will be a Senior role within a company that has tripled the number of employees already this year.
Based in London Paddington the role would involve leading their customer and subscriber acquisition strategy, tactics, planning and execution. You will report directly to the two founders of the business, play a crucial role in driving the growth of the brand and have freedom to build out a customer acquisition team underneath you.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Lead customer acquisition function with clear goal of driving D2C subscriptions through all channels.
- Build out Customer Acquisition function within the company.
- Design, manage and implement customer acquisition strategy to ensure that objectives are met to maximum efficiency.
- Create, launch and manage multi-channel campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage, oversee and ensure all customer acquisition events run smoothly.
- Identify and implement new customer events and opportunities.
- At least 4 years' experience in a hands-on customer acquisition role with proven success.
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams, contributing ideas and solutions which support the wider business strategy.
- Excellent campaign and event management, someone with big ideas and always up for a challenge.
- Highly pro-active, a go getter and constantly thinking of ideas to further customer acquisition.
- An excellent communicator with an honest, positive and friendly approach.
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing start-up in the D2C & retail space.
- Competitive salary.
- Equity scheme.
- Personal development grant.