I'm working with a dynamic, successful, leading industry supplier who is looking for a Graphic Designer across womenswear. They are known for their trend lead accounts and designs.
Based in London, you'll be working across accounts such as Guess and Next to name a few where you'd be designing commercial yet trend lead graphics and prints. You'll need to be a fashion enthusiast and will have the opportunity to work alongside incredibly successful and creative brands.
We are looking for someone with experience, who is enthusiastic, and a commercial print and graphic fashion designer with experience in menswear and womenswear multi-product.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work closely with a team of Garment Designers to develop correct graphic handwriting.
- Design and develop innovative and creative on-trend graphics.
- Work collaboratively with the print Designer & Garment Designers in ensuring suitable graphics are being used.
- Responsible for checking strike off's and pantone approvals.
- Attend customer meetings.
- Work to customer design briefs with a versatile and adaptable handwriting.
- Constantly be researching the latest trends across social media, Instagram, Tik Tok, Blogs, WGSN, catwalks - all platforms.
- Closely monitoring the market as well as competitor activity.
- Liaise with overseas factories.
- Have an eye for colour and texture.
- Must have a commercial trend led portfolio showcasing inspirational graphics, prints, slogans and motif's.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Graphic Designer across menswear and / or womenswear product - preferable worked with Next or Guess.
- Will have experience of producing artwork of a print ready commercial standard - placement print and motif design experience.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Good communication skills and a confident presenter when presenting findings and print designs to clients.
- Adapt on computer programs including Adobe and Illustrator
- Creative and enthusiastic.