We have a fantastic new opportunity at a print and design focused supplier based in Leicester. They are looking for a Graphic Designer across Menswear and Womenswear focusing solely on graphic and placement prints.
They supply to huge fashion supermarket and retailer accounts across the UK and internationally. They are looking for a driven and passionate graphic designer with experience working across supermarket and high street retailers. This role is specifically across graphic and placement prints.
In this role you will be working autonomously on your own accounts but be part of an established team of Print Designers & Designers, reporting directly into the Director.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Designing menswear and womenswear graphic placement prints for the older customer.
- Detailed seasonal and ongoing research for future and current trend, this will include travel where possible
- Direct customer and licensor liaison, inc. attendance in buyer development meetings, licensing trade shows, licensing events, etc.
- Generation of artwork for product sampling/sample management, working closely with factories & sampling units.
- Passionate about print and graphic design within the fashion and apparel industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop imperative.
- Menswear and womenswear print and graphic design experience essential
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- High attention to detail and eye for colour.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance, but also the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.