We have a very exciting new opportunity for a Fashion Graphic Designer across menswear to join a leading and successful supplier. The company is a large volume supplier to several high street retailers and supermarkets who have continued to grow and thrive during the last year.
You must have a natural flair for graphics, print techniques, illustrations, and slogans with a great eye for colour and trends. You must be a team player, who is friendly and can work collaboratively with other departments.
This role offers hybrid working.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Support across graphic direction for all product ranges, working collaboratively with the design team, account managers and sales.
- Up to date and constantly researching current market trends with the ability to interpret trends in a commercial manner for different customers.
- Create and oversee graphic concepts for the season through trend forecast and imagery.
- Designing commercial graphics across all apparel collections that align with a variety of brands and market trends.
- Preparing design/factory packs and artwork for sampling with all necessary information including artwork, colour indication, artwork sizes etc.
- Following graphic designs from the first sample stage through to production ensuring critical path deadlines are met.
- At least 3 years of fashion graphic design experience across menswear.
- To be proficient on Mac in Illustrator and Photoshop with the ability to create CAD'S.
- Good team player who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills essential with the ability to work collaboratively with other departments.