Due to rapid expansion of my clients branded fashion businesses, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a bright, all-round creative graphic designer to join a busy in-house marketing team. You will ensure that the company image and values are translated into all design work. They are looking for someone who wants to focus on producing high impact creative designs that will elevate their content across all channels and engage our customers and consumers and help us stand out from the competition within every channel we operate within.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and Artwork brand websites content and creative. Ownership defined by project/ brand for our owned business
- Conceptualise brand collateral and materials for social and own brand websites
- Support social media and retail marketing teams with digital social content design & ideas
- Design and manage print related tasks for GTM of branded business
- Design/ produce print related material for shows / fairs / expos and events
- Curtate and maintain brand consistency within the business
- Design advertising artworks, banners and retargeting ads for and multibrand environments and retail environments
- Design brand presenters, look books, brand guidelines both digital and print campaign art direction and content creation
- GTM concept to delivery. Prepare digital asset packages for all seasonal launches
- Great repro and digital knowledge
- Must have great working knowledge of Adobe package: InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator.
- Mentor intern/ junior members of team
- The successful applicant must have a strong background in graphic design across online and offline with strong communication skills to manage multiple projects and brands
- The role requires a self-motivated team player with a flexible approach
- A minimum of 4-5 years' experience within a graphic design field
- Excellent personal management skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, prioritising tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate and interact with internal and external business partners across UK, Europe and the Rest of the World
- Innovative thinker with good problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Soothsayer - have a keen eye for future trend and content needs of the business.