My client, a Luxury womenswear designer that oozes femininity and statement all in one garment is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their London team to work across design and communication teams.
On the design side, the successful candidate will be working on product design and creating embroidery artwork and patterns.
On the communication side, they will be preparing photo and video assets for website, press distribution and social media.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Creating intricate repeat patterns and embroidery artwork in Illustrator
- Supporting design team with product design
- Edit photo and video assets for press distribution ahead of seasonal and product launches
- Prepare seasonal content for website upload and e-comms partners
- Prepare photo and video assets for social media use, adding social media specific graphics and creating Instagram posts and stories
- 2+ years of experience in Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing software
- Knowledge and experience of working with patterns and understanding of artwork placements on garments
- Ability to think 3Dimentionally
- Good eye for visual aesthetic and attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong initiative and problem solving attitude
- Great time management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player, simultaneously supporting two separate departments
- Interest in luxury fashion and social media is essential
Examples from your portfolio will be required as part of the job application