A new opportunity has arisen for one of my clients who are a leading clothing manufacturer to all major retailers and supermarkets. They are an expanding team with a new role and are looking to recruit a Global Compliance Coordinator to join them. This is a fantastic opportunity to work across multiple customers and sourcing countries, working for a small UK based team within a large global organisation. The successful candidate would gain invaluable knowledge of the manufacturing side of the clothing industry and customer standards within the Compliance field across social, technical and sustainable measures. There is plenty of opportunity to develop this role and make it your own.
Applicants must be technically proficient and comfortable with data and analysis, a great communicator who enjoys liaising with people, strong on administration and detail and with a curiosity or interest in garment manufacturing.
- Reviewing Audit Information for Desktop Review through Sedex, MIS system and other alternative methods
- Manage SAP for Compliance, maintaining compliance data including extending audit validity
- Manage Sedex Data and support compiling reports and analysis
- Communicate with Customers and Global Compliance Teams
- Manage Supplier Portals with key customers across supermarkets and retailers
- Manage and Report on Compliance Trackers including updating, reviewing and monitoring
- Supporting Factory Sustainability Compliance
- Ability to work independently with a pro-active nature
- Process orientated and an interest in the garment industry
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent communication ability to people of all positions
- Ability to work on a number of systems, excel spreadsheets etc.
- A great team player who work just as well with the office teams as the broader team overseas