We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Girlswear Designer to work for our client that is an incredibly successful and growing business. This role will be designing for some of the most well known international premium girlswear brands on the market. You will have experience covering multiproduct with an emphasis on Jersey and Sweats.
ither a supplier or a brand will be considered for this role.
This is an opportunity to join a fun, energetic and supportive team who work hard get great results and has a good time while doing it!
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Designing commercial ranges for girlswear multiproduct
- Being aware of current trends and producing mood/direction boards.
- Preparing design/factory packs and artwork for sampling
- Working closely with the Sales team, attending meetings, and presenting cads/samples to buyers.
- Following designs from the first sample stage through to production.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing its product portfolio.
- The role involves liaising with other departments within the company for example: merchandising, QA & overseas factories
- Good communication skills essential - the role involves liaising with other departments within the company for example: merchandising and QA & overseas factories
- At least 3 years of girlswear experience
- To be proficient on Mac in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to think outside the box and design commercial, creative multiproduct girlswear
- Good team player
- Strong CAD Skills
- Supplier or Branded experience