My client is a very well-established, market leading supplier who are seeking a ladieswear Garment Technologist with experience across knitwear and Jersey to join their team.
They manufacture and have long standing relationships with a vast number of high street retailers in the UK. This is a wonderful company to work for, offering a great culture and development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of testing and fabric performance requirements.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining excellent fit across all womenswear products.
- Manage all testing and safety standards ensuring all products meet minimum requirements on testing.
- Working collaboratively buying, design and merchandising keeping in communication with updates.
- Keeping production critical path up to date, ensuring samples are fit and comments sent out in time.
- Measuring samples, checking the construction and quality of the garments including fabric quality, colours and print.
- Manage and support on testing and safety standards ensuring all products meet minimum requirements on testing.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure.
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle due to location.