Our client a global consumer driven manufacturing and sourcing company is looking for a qualified CA Finance and Banking Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will come from a strong accounting and finance treasury background, have an understanding or business finance, analytics and problem-solving skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ability to process Forex, Hedging, Cashflow, Treasury/Banking and Retail Industry Exposure
- Clear understanding of Cashflow Management, monthly and weekly covering Forex exposure
- Deliver yearly budget, quarterly Forecast and monthly MIS
- Experience in processing payments in various currencies
- Experience in credit control, Credit insurance and Valuation activities
- Performing financial analysis, forecasting and variance analysis
- Recording of accounting transactions in SAP in coordination with teams in UK and International
- Accounting of credit and debit notes to vendors and customers
- Checking and ensuring accuracy of entries passed and ledger scrutiny.
- Preparing MIS pack, Presentations and Audit pack and liaising
- Strong accounting and finance treasury background. CA essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- Graduate or postgraduate
- High execution focus and result oriented.