A really exciting opportunity has become available to join a rapidly growing and thriving business who supply innovative health products to the luxury, high street and supermarket industry. Their supplements are nutritious and delicious and formulated using the latest research and development.
They are looking for a Field Visual Merchandiser to cover the Midlands, ideally from Oxford all the way to Birmingham. There are fantastic perks for the right person including a company car and possible shares in this successful business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage stock levels within each concession.
- Work with the retail concession team to ensure high quality visual merchandising of all concessions.
- Responsible for visiting stores daily to ensure stock is displayed correctly.
- Achieve profitable growth for your designated area.
- Maintain and help grow excellent customer relationships.
- Liaise closely with the internal team to identify new opportunities.
- Visiting existing retailers and merchandising the stock in store.
- Processing replenishment orders.
- Cross selling.
- Prospecting new accounts within your area.
- Communication with other areas and head office.
- Route planning and diary management.
- Installation of new displays.
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, ready to hit the ground running, organised and self-motivated.
- People oriented and results driven.
- A generalist, not too corporate, with a hands on approach.
- Confident communicator with a positive approach.
- You must need to be able to work confidently alone and as part of a team.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be reliable with a professional, approachable manner.
- You must be able to manage your time efficiently and hold a valid UK driving license.