A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Fashion Administrative Intern to get their foot in the door of fashion industry and join an established trend-driven supplier to a variety of high street retailers.
They are a supplier to most supermarkets and high street retailers supplying fashion forward knitwear and jersey. You'll need to be organised and have creative flair.
This is an excellent entry role into an exciting industry!
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Shooting and organising production images.
- Competitive shops, comparing high street retailers.
- Inspirational mood boards.
- Raising orders and ordering labels.
- Measuring samples and assisting the Techs/production manager.
- Bulk approvals and critical path updates.
- Fabric packs.
- Sending out post, swatches and samples to customers.
- General Organisation of the department.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Preferably a degree in fashion management / design / marketing.
- Administration experience.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise efficiently.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident.
- IT literate, Excel knowledge essential and able to pick-up systems quickly.