We have a great opportunity for a Graduate who is keen to explore, learn, develop and grow in the fashion industry! Our client is an industry leading supplier delivering to some of the UK's trend lead high street retailers and supermarkets.
Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit a Fashion Admin Assistant to work alongside Account Managers and the Sales Director to support on ad hoc tasks and duties and look to grow into a Design / Sales role.
This is a fantastic entry role into an exciting industry!
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Gather sampling information to assist the account management team in costing/order confirmation and generate costing thumbnails.
- Input and maintain images and information on internal systems library.
- Manage and responsible for sending samples, swatches and any other information required out to customers via post and email.
- Assisting in the preparation of on-site customer meetings.
- Managing production samples.
- Coordination of customer requirements and deadlines to help advise sampling priorities.
- Daily sample chasing working with internal teams and external factories
- General administrative support for the account management team.
- Raise sales orders and order confirmation sheets to be passed to merchandising team/factories and customers.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Preferably a degree in fashion management / design / marketing.
- Administration experience.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise efficiently.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident.
- IT literate, Excel knowledge essential and able to pick-up systems quickly.