A fabulous opportunity has arisen for my client, a leading luxury fashion brand who are looking for a strong eCommerce Trading Manager with a background in luxury retail. In this role, you will be responsible for helping drive the eCommerce global business and deliver the overall growth strategy. Leading eCommerce trading opportunities, concentrating on global expansion rollout, enhancing UX/CX/UI and conversion performance, and managing product & promotions across all platforms.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day trading of global websites, driving KPIs to increase performance and accelerate eCommerce growth.
- Leading the eCommerce global expansion project, developing the CMS content rollout plan in line with the department objectives and strategy.
- Working closely with the Content Manager to build/optimise new season product, category and attribute files, championing a luxury journey and identifying ways to improve/enhance the shopping experience.
- Managing eCommerce promotional setup
- Collaborating with the eCommerce team for onsite optimisations product/styling recommendations.
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to help drive traffic performance.
- Overseeing day-to-day management of eCommerce marketplace activities, identifying trade opportunities
- Leading the eCommerce trading team.
- Identifying eCommerce initiatives, features and functionality to improve conversion, trade and shopping experiences to accelerate growth.
- Being a key stakeholder in core page developments, e.g. Homepage, PLP, PDP, Checkout and new Shopping hubs.
- Reporting on eCommerce trade performance including KPIs, engagement and shopping behavior trends, providing data-driven insight and conducting deep dives were needed to better understand shopping behaviors.
- Proven eCommerce track record in global trading and optimising multiple websites.
- Ecommerce/CMS platform experience essential
- Experience in promotional management.
- Excellent understanding of UX, UI, ecommerce design and development.
- Strong experience and an intuitive understanding of how users interact in a digital environment
- Confident user of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, DataStudio and HotJar to understand performance and user behaviour.
- Commercial, ability to analyse and critique, proposes solutions to make good commercial decisions.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, capable of ensuring accuracy and high standards at all times.
- Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results.
- Passion for the eCommerce industry and luxury fashion.