We are looking for an E-Commerce Operational Lead who is open to relocating to sunny Australia to support the fastest growing womenswear fashion clothing and accessories brand.
The purpose of this role is to drive operational excellence across multiple eCommerce platforms and markets to meet global strategic, sales and operational business goals. You will work collaboratively with other departments including IT, Customer Service, E-Commerce Trading Manager, UX Designers to name a few.
This company offer a competitive salary and desirable relocation package.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Cover trade and performance, omnichannel strategy.
- Monitor site performance across multiple markets to maximize customer experience, engagement, conversion.
- Identify and resolve online enhancements and issues with IT and Customer Service teams.
- Work with onsite partners to effectively leverage existing processes and technology to drive better performance.
- Troubleshoot and solve day to day technical issues / problems on the website
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Trade Manager & Brand team to ensure all trade & promotional activity is effectively executed online across all markets and on the app.
- Proactively work with our customer service team to ensure an optimal customer experience online.
- Drive a collaborative, energetic and accountable culture.
- 3+ years' experience working within Ecommerce, preferably fashion retail.
- Magento / Adobe experience highly desirable.
- HTML, CSS, and Java Script experience required.
- Previous experience in a complex global organisation.
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and appropriately with colleagues.
- Self-motivation & enthusiasm.