A fantastic opportunity has been created for a strong eCommerce Manager to join a premium/ luxury womenswear brand who are growing rapidly and looking to strengthen their e-commerce platform. I am looking for someone who understand the premium fashion sector and who is analytical in their approach. You would be responsible for helping to drive the ecommerce global business and deliver the overall growth strategy. It is a wonderful opportunity work in for a vibrant and fun company who takes pride in looking after their employees. You will be passionate about fashion and have a great eye for detail. You will have worked for a premium fashion brand/ retailer or come from a Development Agency background. You must have a bubbly outgoing personality who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working with the head of eCommerce to find trading opportunities, concentrating on enhancing UX/CX/UI and conversion performance, and managing product & promotions.
- Reporting on eCommerce trade performance including KPIs, engagement and shopping behaviour trends
- Providing data-driven insight
- Conducting deep dives where needed to better understand shopping behaviours.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day trading of the website, driving KPIs to increase performance and accelerate eCommerce growth.
- Developing the CMS content rollout plan in line with the department objectives and strategy.
- Driving a luxury journey and identifying ways to improve/enhance the shopping experience.
- Managing eCommerce promotional setup
- Collaborating with the ecommerce team for onsite optimisations product/styling recommendations.
- Working closely with our development agency and carrying out UAT on all development work
- Liaising with Shopify Plus on platform updates and feeding back to the Head of Ecommerce
- Being a key stakeholder in core page developments, e.g. Homepage, PLP, PDP, and Checkout.
- Ensure the website is updated inline with marketing calendar
- SEO optimisation
- Proven eCommerce track record in trading and optimising websites
- Have an analytical mindset and eager to find solutions and optimise opportunities
- Experience with Shopify Plus is essential
- Ecommerce/CMS platform experience essential
- Experience in promotional management.
- Excellent understanding of UX, UI, ecommerce design and development.
- Strong experience and an intuitive understanding of how users interact in a digital environment
- Confident user of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Looker and HotJar to understand performance and user behaviour.
- Commercial, ability to analyse and critique, proposes solutions to make good commercial decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail, capable of ensuring accuracy and high standards at all times.
- Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results.
- Passion for the eCommerce industry and luxury fashion.
- Experience with Netsuite is a plus but not essential.