I have a very exciting opportunity for an E-commerce manager to join a luxury accessories brand. The company's products have been developed by British designers, using 100% ethically sourced materials, incorporating next-level material technologies, made by master artisans with 70+ years of experience, and designed using the highest quality of recycled materials to be sustainable and conscious of the environment.
You will primarily oversee and manage the E-Commerce website and help manage and develop an effective D2C strategy. The key objective of the role is to deliver a profitable website via strong user journeys and customer experiences through a high attention to detail and drive for continual improvement on the site to increase customer engagement, driving traffic and conversion. You will be responsible for all the content across the website ensuring it is updated and maintained in timely manner. This will require a basic understanding of the Shopify eCommerce platform, Google Ad Words, Facebook & IG Marketing, Targeting & Re-targeting.
Main Responsibilities will inlcude:
- Experience working on Shopify and creating site content updates across the homepage, category pages, etc. that are timely and relevant to the customer and in support of sales goals ensuring all information is accurate and consistent across all products and systems.
- Responsible for overseeing the overall administration of the website, ensuring that stock availability is maximised, and latest products are online
- Responsible for the set-up of products on Shopify including but not limited to uploads, descriptions, categorization, recommendations, reviews, and images based on product inventory
- Constantly monitor and improve website efficiency and performance.
- Has an understanding of how to create paid ads-Google ad words, FB ads, IG ads and convert the traffic to the brand website.
- Responsible for the company's SEO activity, ensuring visibility, constantly checking search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor and improve the website and drive online marketing campaigns.
- Drive new customer acquisition via channels including PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display and Affiliates
- Strong use of evidence-driven analytics to influence future trading decisions both on-site and in emails
- Responsible for the merchandising of the products/categories/campaigns across the site so they are positioned and updated to maximise revenue by the customer journey and conversion
- Owning & developing a strong and robust trading calendar working to align both product and content presentation
- Responsible for the setup and roll out of online promotions and seasonal activities
- Being able to use his/her own initiative to report on trends and recommend ideas that optimize trade, retention, and acquisition.
- Collaborate and work closely with vendor agencies to increase e-commerce traffic, sales, improve conversion, improve profitability and optimize online advertising and marketing efficiencies.
- Managing & optimising on site merchandising tools to understand buying behaviour and ensure it is perfectly reflected on category pages.
- Monitoring products going out of stock and providing weekly numbers for submission to the Director.
- Help coordinating with our fulfillment partners, on timely delivery of goods for both our online and retail partners.
- Assist in delivery and custom clearance partners to ensure smooth import of shipments and dispatch of goods (for UK, EU, and rest of the world)
- Support the team in the setting of the roadmap and delivery of new features on the eCommerce website and creation of strategies to drive traffic and convert traffic in order to maximise revenue against commercial targets.
- 2+ years' experience in E-Commerce/similar role
- Shopify E-Commerce CMS (Content Management System) and web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Deep understanding of sustainability
- Knowledge of technical and creative aspects of various digital channels
- Understanding of luxury and basic business driver components (e.g., sales reports, history, and company trends)
- Passion for the environment, technology and to be part of something truly impactful
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills