Our client is a premium/ luxury brand seeking an E-com manager to join their established internationally recognised business. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an incredible brand and would be a great step for an e-com executive looking for their next step or existing E-com Manager wanting a new challenge.
This role is based 5 days a week in East London.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Day-to-day management of the e-commerce website
- Collaborate with all relevant departments to ensure successful e-comm activity
- Work with 3rd party retailers to continuously improve brand visibility, UX and sales on their websites
- Control and optimise the digital strategy and customer experience
- Day-to-day management of all the Digital activity of the website (display of products, returns and exchanges, payments, customer contact via phone and email…), in terms of sales and customer service.
- Ensure that the e-commerce website activities are in line with the local and international marketing plan. Cooordinate this with the relevant marketing and PR responsbilities.
- Collaborate, alongside the Marketing Manager and Head Office team, with agencies on the management and optimisation of digital campaigns.
- Daily monitoring & optimise PPC / SEA / retargeting.
- Coordinate between oversees and Local IT to ensure the performances of the website.
- Controlling and optimising the digital strategy across all owned online channels and 3rd party retailers :
- Daily monitoring and update of all the products and content on the ecomm website.
- E-comm website:
- Managing the relationship with the customer (mail / phone / livechat / complaints / questions / stock…)
- Validating orders (fraud checks, control of processes, cart abandonment…)
- Reporting: daily analysis of sales / traffic and reporting on central KPI's and any other statistics
- Optimising: improve traffic / sales / KPI's / content / customer experience
- AB Testing and User Interface optimisation: plan / implement / analyse AB Testing to improve the customer journey and the sales.
- Managing the e-commerce executive & ecommerce coordinator
- Experience in digital marketing and ecommerce environment (agency or in-house)
- Good command of:
- Magento or other Content Management System (CMS)
- MS Office Tools (Excel, Power Point)
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster
- All things digital with a desire to learn: including but not limited to Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Google / Yahoo, apps, smartphones…
- Preferable: basic understanding of: SAP / Html 5 / website administration
- Excellent level in English (written and spoken)
- Genuine Passion for customer, luxury / fashion and the Brands target audience & proven experience of dealing with customers
- Good with data and attention to detail - customer analysis, segmentation, sales follow-up
- Show a broad interest in technology and demonstrate a sensibility to good UX/design and data-driven user testing (eg AB and multivariate testing)
- Goal oriented and performance driven
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline drive