We have an amazing opportunity to join a growing ladieswear brand based in London who design and supply woven and jersey dresses, skirts and jumpsuits to the fast fashion E-tailors and UK High Street as well as their own website.
They are looking for an E-commerce and Marketing Executive to join their team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Achieving individual E-sales targets with expected outlined margin
- Following the companies E-commerce sales process
- Delivering a high percentage of satisfied returning clients
- Take responsibility for designated E-account/s data base and follow the sale from start to finish.
- Assist in the creation of global & local awareness of their brand
- Overseeing and managing E-commerce accounts their own website plus their E-tailers
- Use of SAP software to create picking notes, view stock data and pull out reports.
- Working with the design team, to feedback sales and returns data to ensure that designs are always improving.
- Weekly and monthly analytical reports and implementing change based on the site performance to maximise site traffic and conversion rates
- Managing Digital Marketing accounts - Hitsearch and Adtraction working closely with them to grow the brand and reach targets whilst staying within budget
- Managing campaign actions and marketing calendar with the marketing assistant to ensure that they are inline and push sales.
- Brainstorming and executing new ideas to grow brand awareness and sales within marketing, press and PR.
- Use of SAP software to create picking notes for gifting influencers and affiliates
- Searching and outreaching relevant brand ambassadors and influencers to grow our brand
- Enthusiastic about women's fashion
- Computer savvy
- 3 year Ecommerce experience
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Drive to achieve more
- Microsoft Office - Excel
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign