A wonderful opportunity has become available for a strong Dual Site Store Manager to join a fantastic brand located across two sites, Leicester & Birmingham Bull Ring. This role will be perfect for someone with a wealth of experience in coaching and developing their teams, upskilling and motivating people. A fun, outgoing and caring personality are also vital for this role.
In this role you will be leading the entire store operation and responsible for sales growth through achieving financial targets and KPI's outlined by the Area Manager. You must be open to spending 3 days in one site and 2 on the other each week.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Coach, mentor and inspire employees on the sales steps through effective training platforms, measuring and following up on progress.
- Work with various stakeholders in the business to promote an outstanding customer experience through understanding our employees, our customers and our community.
- Build and develop a strong rapport with the team conducting daily briefings, 1-1 coaching sessions and presenting regular meetings in order to develop consistent communication and meet clear objectives/targets.
- Identify and recruit the best talent in the retail market.
- Oversee all in-store HR related processes; from payroll to employee relations.
- Be innovative; bringing new ideas to the business and being proactive.
- Analyse the top sellers; taking measures to maximise on opportunities with product lines .
- Build capability for the Assistant Store Manager to take responsibility and execute various processes as part of their development.
- Accompany internal and external VIP during store visits in boutique, welcoming the media and taking entire responsibility for the organisation of events.
- Minimum of 3 years leading a retail store from any industry.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong team spirit, passionate, dedicated and hardworking.
- Extensive experience in people management in services and/or retail.
- Able to understand, interpret and communicate internal financial results and KPIs.
- Able to use data to drive key decisions and implement new improvement methodologies.