Are you passionate about marketing and all things digital and want to enter a career in digital marketing? My client is a highly reputable business with a leading portfolio of fashion and sports brands and are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive! You will work collaboratively within the marketing team, this role will support with content creation and scheduling. You will be assisting with the amplification of social media campaigns across the business to drive traffic to brand sites and generate revenue.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Trade and optimisation of webstores and marketplaces
- Develop and implement a trade and promotion calendar in line with brands and business seasonal budget
- Always maximise stock to sales online via merchandising / listing and trade products
- Owning, Implementing, and supporting marketing strategies to deploy spend effectively across performance marketing channels including social media, print, email, blog, display advertising, PPC, SEO and more
- Driving traffic to company ecommerce sites
- Uploading content to their website.
- Optimise the product assortment and always offer across all sites
- Trade online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals, using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend, and performance based on the insights
- Write product copy for ecom and newsletters
- Work closely with the merchandising teams to deliver campaigns that deliver ROAS weekly / monthly in line with budgets
- A passion for Trade and Digital Marketing
- 1-2 years' experience in digital marketing (broad or channel specific).
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- An inquisitive and analytical mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, prioritising tasks to meet deadline
- Quick learner and able to structure thoughts and process information logically.
- Strong Excel skills. Pivoting data is not an alien term to you.