We are looking for Designers who are open to relocating to Australia to support the fastest growing womenswear fashion clothing and accessories brand.
In this role they are looking for strong Womenswear Designer who is able to identify new and emerging trends its key departments. You will help design and develop exclusive styles in line with their core customer profile and brand direction.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Design seasonal capsule collections along with key shapes, colour palettes and fabric direction.
- A strong commercial handwriting.
- Research and source new design ideas & fabrics/trims day to day
- Help identify key opportunities and the latest trends on product.
- Work closely with in house sales team to drive the product forward.
- Create seasonal mood & trend boards with the design team.
- Weekly reports looking at the latest trends.
- Ability to translate initial ideas & concepts into commercial designs.
- Manage Sampling and Development of Critical Path.
- Presenting to Buyers.
- At least 4 years' experience as a Designer across womenswear in a fashion retail business.
- Strong Adobe (particularly illustrator) and CAD skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and appropriately with colleagues, China, and others at all levels.
- Have a strong eye for trends, colour and good attention to detail.
- A relevant Fashion/Textile Design degree.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Self-motivation & enthusiasm.