We are working with a trend setting womenswear and accessories fashion house who are seeking a creative and fashion forward Designer across their Curve range.
Based in Australia, you will be responsible for the Curve category, inspiring the design direction across the Curve portfolio. Your role will focus on delivering inspirational collections in line with their feminine, beautiful & elegant handwriting.
This role offers a competitive salary, relocation package and sponsorship for yourself, partners and / or dependants.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Design seasonal capsule collections along with key shapes, colour palettes and fabric direction.
- A strong commercial handwriting, driving and develop a beautiful commercial collections and ranges.
- Strong garment construction and technical knowledge.
- Help identify key opportunities and the latest trends on product.
- Create seasonal mood & trend boards with the design team.
- Work with the fabric team to develop the range for each season.
- Range plan management and maintain key standards on fit and quality.
- Presenting to Buyers and Senior Management.
Person Specifications include:
- At least 4 years' experience as a Designer with all or some Curve experience.
- Strong Adobe (particularly illustrator) and CAD skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and appropriately with colleagues across all levels.
- Have a strong eye for trends, colour and good attention to detail.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Self-motivation & enthusiasm.