A fabulous opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are leaders in their field. A British brand that celebrates timeless style and endless versatility in their jewellery. Due to continued success, they are looking for an excellent Deputy Manager to work based in one of their Central London Concessions within a leading Department Store. The ideal candidate is someone who puts customer service first and will thrive in a fast-paced store environment.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Concession Manager and being the 'go-to' person when you are the most senior Management Team member on shift.
- Driving sales and exceeding targets through exceptional customer service and building a client business.
- Deliver a consistent and exceptional standard of customer service acting as a brand ambassador and encouraging your team to do the same.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to drive repeat business.
- Network to create key relationships with corporate and local clients to support HQ team with a program of revenue driving events.
- Motivate the team to reach individual sales objectives and KPIs, and support with ongoing coaching and training to deliver these.
- Drive completion of approved brand and product training programs to ensure consistent and effective styling advice and inspiration to all customers.
- Execute visual merchandising guidelines to a high standard.
- Ensure in store experience is in line with the guidelines and Brand standard.
- Ensure accurate payment processing and cash handling.
- A demonstrated passion for customer service and driving a business.
- Previous supervisory/managerial experience.
- Commercially aware and target driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.