I am working with one of the world's most prestigious brands who are currently recruiting a Department manager for their new Menswear Department opening in London's most prestigious department stores. It is a wonderful opportunity to be part of not only an exciting expansion with a fantastic brand, but the opportunity to work within a large luxury retail group offering brilliant progression and growth opportunities.
Main responsibilities will include
* Lead by example in demonstrating role model behaviour that is representative of the brand.
* General Store VM / Client Management:
* Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all visual guidelines
* Maintain store standards that reflect the brand image at all times
* Enhance customer service standards in store to ensure world class service is delivered at all times
* Build relationships with clients to develop loyal clientele in order to reach sales objectives
* Proactively tackle and resolve all customer problems and complaints quickly and effectively
* Motivate and develop Sales Associates in clienteling and customer service.
* Tracking, monitoring and communicating sales targets and KPIs
* Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product knowledge among selling staff
* Keep up to date with the fashion industry and market trends.
* Lead the team through morning briefings, objective setting, training and direct coaching together with the UK Area Manager
* Create a team spirit whilst managing, motivating and driving the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
* Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to
* Oversee store operations including daily reconciliation reports, bank statements and sales reports to UK Finance Team and Head Office
* Ensure cash banking is carried out accurately on a weekly basis
* Evaluate the performance of each Sales Associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
* Experience in a management role within a luxury brand
* Experienced in luxury menswear
* Operationally strong as well as
* Passion for fashion and sales
* A commitment to achieving and exceeding targets whilst focusing on the client's needs and experience
* Excellent personal presentation
* Understanding of Retail KPIs Additional information
Department Manager Menswear
|Job Title:||Department Manager Menswear|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Louise Boland|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available