We are actively working on behalf of one of our clients, an Italian Luxury brand, who are looking for a Department Manager of Leather Goods for their boutique in Milan. This historical Italian luxury brand has stores worldwide, and is a leader in its field.
The Department Manager will be part of a solid team where they will be responsible for 5/6 people. They will be in charge of the operational activities to maximise the sales and guarantee a high level of customer service.
This is a maternity cover position with a contract of at least one year, with the potential to be extended.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Store Manager
- Being responsible for leading the department, ensuring delivery of analyses and improvements, and achieving sales targets and goals
- Leading an enthusiastic and experienced team and being in charge of staff training, development, and team management
- Being responsible for inventory management, sales forecasts and reporting
- Maintaining excellent customer relationships with clients
- Meeting proper visual merchandising standards and maintaining excellent visuals
- 3 years of retail management experience in luxury brands
- Extremely self-motivated with good leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Emphasis on customer service and key client management