We are looking for a smart, dynamic Customer Service Executive to join a fantastic and popular luxury womenswear label supporting the E-Commerce department. The successful candidate will coordinate sales activities and maintain excellent relationships clients. They will ensure both order and customer satisfaction that is second to none making an important contribution to achieving sales targets. An ability to support our sales team and coordinate across departments is essential to the role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of customer service.
- Managing all email and phone correspondence.
- Handle all calls, emails and messages for the e-commerce business on a daily basis & ensure adequate cover is managed in any absence.
- Managing live customer chat online.
- Coordinate sales activities and maintain strong customer relationships. Supporting the sales team and developing excellent communication with all departments including warehouse and fulfilment centre.
- Handling administrative duties.
- Processing returns & exchanges in line with company policies.
- Daily communication on warehouse queries, packaging management and postage/courier issues.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- manage time.
- Resilient and adaptable.
- Previous customer service skills essential.
- Computer literate (Excell and MS Office).
- Excellent organisational, administrative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight timelines and approach work with initiative.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time well.
- Collaborative, with strong interpersonal skills and team -orientation.