I am currently looking for a CRM Manager who is immediately available to start a 1 year contract with an internationally renowned Premium footwear brand. In this role, you will lead the CRM function for territories (US, UK, CA, EU, ROW and JP) driving forward how they engage customers across channels, build brand loyalty and ultimately increase revenue.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Define and build CRM roadmap across email, website and digital marketing establishing the criteria for sound marketing segmentation
- Lead the analysis for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual CRM insights
- Work with brand creative and oversee the Email Executive to design and deliver the email and CRM strategy across broadcast email campaigns, automations and lifecycle programmes
- Analyse and optimise activity and results from initiatives to drive continuous improvement
- Own the data held within our single customer view database, ensuring accuracy across customers, orders, products and segments
- Manage relationship and optimise activities with Ometria (our core SCV/ESP) and well as other partners such as Mention Me (referral campaigns) and Kick Dynamic (email personalisation)
- Work with wider eCommerce and digital marketing teams to deliver CRM initiatives on our website and paid marketing channels.
- 5+ years email and CRM experience in a direct to consumer environment ideally within the eCommerce or multichannel retail
- In-depth knowledge of email marketing and loyalty principles and the end-to-end process for campaigns from strategy to deployment
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced trading environment
- Detailed knowledge of email regulations and legal compliance
- A passion for numbers and excellent analytical skills, using Excel and Google Analytics.
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent workload planning and time management skills: ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with careful attention to detail
- Outstanding facilitation skills: able to work as part of a team, collaborate and build strong working relationships
- Experience working with Ometria advantageous
- Working knowledges of any European foreign languages and/or experience working with translations also beneficial as we trade in 5 languages
- Degree qualified, preferably in a related field