We are delighted to be working for a growing jewellery brand specialising in quality craftmanship and fashion forward design. They are looking to recruit a Concession Supervisor to work in one of London's most prestigious department stores.
An excellent commission and benefits package and a background in Jewellery, Beauty or premium/ luxury ladies fashion is highly desirable for this role.
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Engaging with customers at every touch point with a friendly and thoughtful approach
- Understand the core values and culture of the brand and reflect these in everything you do.
- Identify and implement out of box opportunities to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure the shop floor always reflects the brand and concept standards.
- Develop and nurture relationships with repeat customers.
- An expert on all the brands products, ensuring product knowledge is up to date.
- Deal with customer complaints effectively and efficiently
- Conduct product, customer service, induction training for new sales associates.
- Facilitate effective communication with peers, colleagues and Head Office teams.
- Carry out duties in connection with concession daily opening and closing.
- Ensure merchandising is in line with VM standards and the commercial objectives.
- Create concession team rotas and uploading concession team hours with approval from line management.
- 1+ years relevant experience in a senior sales or supervisor role, within a luxury retail fashion, Jewellery or Beauty.
- Concession experience highly advantageous
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with customers, employees, and management.
- Can consistently elevate the customer experience by being proactive, approachable, positive and engaging.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.