A very exciting opportunity has become available to join a stunning ,luxury Lingerie brand in Harrods. You will be responsible for driving the performance of your store by leading, motivating and developing the store team, setting high standards of store presentation and service levels. Also responsible for the smooth running of all operations and the health and safety of the store.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Drive store performance to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Drive store sales through innovative approaches and techniques, drive company initiatives on client sales and client acquisition strategies as required
- Manage store budgets and coordinate with/report to senior management
- Proactively manage relationships with Department store managers in concessions and other external stakeholders
- Proactively manage relationships with internal departments to help achieve store targets and improve efficiencies - merchandising, HR, IT
- Maintain competitive awareness by continuously monitoring the competition and reacting accordingly to maintain the business advantage
- Ensure your store is regularly audited for compliance with company standards and take necessary action to quickly remedy any issues
- Ensure that your store delivers exceptional customer service to our customers- ensuring that all customer service and CRM initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and taken action to improve where necessary
- Promote all initiatives in regards to clienteling and use of Store Portal with sales associates
- Ensure the store supports any marketing campaigns and promotions effectively.
- Make recommendations to your line manager in order to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Coach, support, motivate, encourage and develop your Assistant Manager/Supervisor and a strong team of sales associates, ensure all processes for onboarding of new personnel are followed
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of high calibre Sales Associates and Assistant Managers when necessary
- Provide training to store teams, following company training initiatives and ensure they are carried out to timescales required.
- Ensure all HR and payroll administration is completed accurately and on time
- Highly commercial with previous experience in luxury retail in a management level role, preferably from luxury retailer
- Driven, enthusiastic with a huge passion for AP and our customers
- Understanding of clientelling, CRM and how to drive customer loyalty in stores
- Target driven with a clear understanding of KPI's and how to drive performance in stores
- Great leadership skills with the ability to motivate, coach and nurture store teams to drive high levels of performance and engagement
- Highly organised with an ability to work under pressure
- Ability to implement high operational, grooming and visual merchandise standards in store