We have partnered with a very exciting billion-pound traditional and online games business. Seeking a Community Manager. You will be a confident and energetic self-starter who would be able to quickly build key relationships across our targeted communities in the card gaming industry. Key to success in this role will be an ability to understand the needs of these consumers and leverage this knowledge to shape our strategies to effectively meet these needs.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Be the UK expert and champion of our target communities.
- Understand the consumer trends, need states, values, competitive set, and market evolution.
- Act as the Ambassador of the community, the "eyes & ears" constantly in contact with key stakeholders of the community and industry.
- Act as the "Bridge" between our communities and the business
- Identify, develop, and implement strategies to enhance brand engagement within our key communities.
- Support execution of global communities' initiatives.
- Manage local relationships with marketing agencies, key opinion leaders, engage talented and community stakeholders.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- As required by the strategy for the communities, choosing, planning, and implementing relevant events to take part in.
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- 3-5 years' experience
- Practical hands-on experience of social media management
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to identify, assess and track relevant community metrics and trends
- Solid knowledge and understanding of website traffic and engagement metrics
- Creative thinker