We've got an exciting new opportunity with an established boutique childrenswear brand. They are looking for an experienced Sales/Account Manager with childrenswear experience and a track record of working with global fashion retailers.
Becoming one of the bestselling childrenswear brands they want this person to focus on bringing on new accounts as well as developing current existing accounts. This role can be worked remotely from anywhere within Europe, with childrenswear experience a must and contacts across some big high street/luxury retailers and e-tailers.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- To identify new business development opportunities that are in line with the company's growth aspirations and nurture existing accounts to achieve their full potential.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators to increase sales with existing clients and recruit new business.
- Service existing accounts and develop new business opportunities with key retailers/e-tailers and turn this into increased business.
- To ensure the constant development of new product ranges which give continuity to the business requirements and satisfies the customer needs.
- Work closely with the inhouse design team feedback customer comments to the design department contributing to further improvement of the product and offering.
- Evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new material and component development in line with the market direction.
- Childrenswear experience within a fashion retailer/e-tailer or supplier is essential.
- Someone who has an excellent understanding of the childrenswear market.
- Strong business development / account management experience within a supplier background.
- Excellent relationships with buyers and their teams across big high street/luxury retailers and e-tailers.
- Highly pro-active, a go getter and constantly thinking of ideas to further the brand.
- An excellent communicator with an honest, positive, and friendly approach with the ability to communicate effectively to all audiences.
- Assume general responsibility for all account activity and qualitative/timely delivery of an agreed assignment.